top of page
The Wills Hall Association arranges a variety of annual occasions as well as numerous individual events. Members have advance notice, and all events are also advertised to current residents. Lectures are free of charge, but catered occasions attract a small fee. Most events are subsidised for current students.
- Fri, 14 JulBristolThe Bristol Alumni Network are delighted that the annual Reunion Weekend is back in its former time slot, Friday 14 to Sunday 16 July 2023.
- Sat, 18 MarZoomThe Bristol Alumni Network is delighted to announce its 3rd annual University Challenge competition returns on Saturday 18 March 2023 with host Robert Vilain.
- Fri, 03 MarCoombe DingleCome and support the Wills team against current trophy holders Churchill at Coombe Dingle in a charity rugby match in aid of the Ted Senior Foundation. The WHA and CHA are proud supporters of this event organised by current students.
- Thu, 20 OctLondonThe WHA is delighted to invite you to our annual London Reception at our new venue!
- Fri, 02 SeptCliftonThe Wills Hall Association and the Bristol Alumni Network* are delighted to announce the return of the alumni reunion weekend.
The WHA organizes an annual reunion weekend each summer. The emphasis is on re-connecting with contemporaries and other friends. There is a choice of excursions or visits and a formal dinner on Saturday, a Chapel service and organ recital on Sunday morning, before lunch in the dining hall.
As autumn begins to turn towards winter, we usually meet in London at one of the clubs (most recently the RAC) for a drinks reception with canapés and a few updates on the activities of the WHA and the Hall.
The new JCR President is always invited to address the guests and report on life in Hall.
In years past, the Warden invited members of the WHA to a drinks reception in Downside House in the spring of each year. We continue the tradition, but in different surroundings, often linked with the Graves Lecture and held in the Dame Monica Wills Chapel or other venues in Bristol.
bottom of page